One of the easiest ways to study and effectively prepare for your final exam is through using past exam papers. The papers gives you an insight on what the examiners are keen on asking. Through the previous papers you gain insight on:
- How the structure of your final exam looks like
- How the examiners set their questions and the most repeating content they like asking
- How to familiarise yourself and have an exam feel while you are giving yourself a test
- The most overlooked content in your textbook but might be important for you knowing it.
- You start getting more confident in facing the exam and overcoming your fears.